Saturday 31 March 2012

Baby sisters sweet 16

It was my little sisters sweet 16 last night and it was fun!!! I cant believe she is 16 it feels like just yesterday that she was little.

I don't normally match my shoes and my top but last night I did although they top and shoes where not the exact same colour. I was really super excited to wear my new belt :) and shoes!!!
The top is from Bardot I've worn it in a previous post and the skirt was a D.I.Y project!! Ill do a post on it later!


 Coz we like to party LOL


 Me, Val and Monique (Birthday girl)

Sister 


 Tamara 
Birthday Girl


5 comments:

  1. Your Outfit are so beautiful :)
    Where is the belt from? sooo niiiiice!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling
    I got it on ebay but its real

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink heels!
    New outfit on my blog, check it out!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! you have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete