Saturday 28 July 2012

New in

Hey dolls,

I have been dying to but Doc Martens for ages but I couldn't find them in Perth and online I couldn't find them in my size.
The other day I was walking in my local mall and they had them I was so happy and ended up buying them. Im so in love with them. I haven't worn them out but because I don't know what to wear them with. I'm 5" so I need to find a way to style them without making myself look shorter then I already am. If you have any tips please let me know.


Lots of love ,

Ancille xo

4 comments:

  1. Docs are too cool!

    http://riley-ellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. :) would you like to follow each other with bloglovin? Just follow and leave a comment on my blog and I'll follow back.

    www.whaelse.com

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes are very amazing! and i find your blog very interesting and good <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete