Tuesday 22 November 2011

Finally 2.0



Finally Exams are over. Thank gosh now I can get on with my life. Its kind of weird now. Like during school time I go to school come home study then sleep. Now that I don't have to study or go to school I don't know what to do.
I think my exams went well I hope i passed all 5 of them.

Anyways to reword myself I did a little shopping.
( Taylor Swift- Wonderstruck perfume smells amazing I love it. As soon as I smelt it I knew I had to have it.)

( This stuff is amazing my skin feels like a million dollars after using it for just 2 days)

One of my best friend Tamara finished her Exam today and we went shopping. I didn't really buy much just got a couple of things. Today I saw this amazing shoes from Wittner and I want them so bad. Aren't they Sexy!!!




Im in love I cant wait till I get these. I love the Blue but I also love the Red.



They are so beautiful!!!! 



6 comments:

  1. Looking so fierce, love those shoes !!! I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, follow if you like it and also there's a Chanel and Too Faced make up giveaway going on and I think you might like it ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of your blouse is amazing on you! And I want those shoes, both of them :-) xooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ancille, the wittner shoes are amazing. Do they sell on line??
    And your orange top is super cute too!!

    You have such a pretty blog!! :-D I have a blog too. What about following each other?
    Become my follower with Google Friend Connect, and I'll definitelly return the favour :-)
    Anna

    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com

    Follow me and I'll follow you back :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing Anna :)

    Yes the shoes do sell online this is the link to them: http://www.wittner.com.au/shoes/heels/sunshine-turquoise-nubuck.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ancille!! I read your comment. It is one of the comment which made me most happy since I opened the blog. Really. Thanks a lot for every single word you left me :-)
    So happy you liked my blog so much. I try to write a mix of my entire life. Thanks thanks thanks. Well, hope to see you around it again then, uh? :-D

    p.s.
    Thanks a lot for the link! I am your new follower on bloglovin :-D

    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete