Wednesday 16 November 2011

Exams


I haven’t blogged anything in a while and this is due to me studying for my end of year exams. I am so scared I don’t want to fail any of my exams. I know that if I fail I’m going to be so disappointed in myself. I have already done my first exam. It was my photography exam and it was in the holidays I think I did fine in that exam. I have 4 more to go History, English, Textile and Religion. English and History scare me the most because there is so much to write and I sometimes don’t know what to write then I panic. My Religion exam is tomorrow and I pray that I pass. I will blog my results on the 2nd of December. Wish me luck.

Anyways if I pass my exams I am planning on celebrating and buying myself a new phone I thinking he Iphone 4s!!


Anyways I have bought so many news things and I can’t wait to show you what they are!!! So stay tuned till next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment