Thursday 8 December 2011

Rachel Zoe

Rachel Zoe is one of my favourite fashion stylist. Her work is amazing. I am Addicted to her Show and her style. She is a women with class which would explain her love for chanel. What most people don't know about about Rachel is that she has never had any formal fashion training. She has worked with celebrities such as the Fabulous Eva Mendes, Nicole Richie, Kate Hudson and lots more. 

From watching The Rachel Zoe Project, I have learnt so much about the fashion industry and how  it so hard to get into BUT anything is possible as long as you have determination and never take no for an answer.

I would really love to be a stylist. I mean how fun would it be to get payed to dress people up and make them look fabulous!?!?

If you haven't watched The Rachel Zoe Project you really should it amazing. 


Rachel 


Eva 


Kate 


Rachel and Nicole 




No comments:

Post a Comment