Tuesday 6 December 2011

Summer! Summer! Summer!

I love summer is the best season of the year. Its been summer for 6 days now. It started of really hot but for some reason its raining like crazy today. The rain totally killed my plans for today. I was going to go out and do a little retail therapy but  I didn't because my mother refused to drive me to the mall because of the rain  and the thunderstorm.

Anyways I got these Rip Curl bikini a couple of weeks ago. I can wait to go to the beach and wear them.




4 comments:

  1. cute bikini!!

    Hope you become a friend
    www.styleintoxicated.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bikini and nice blog :)

    I will follow you now.
    Maybe you will follow me, too.

    Have a nice day.

    Lovely greets from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina


    www.feenkuss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and yeah i will :)

    ReplyDelete