Saturday 7 April 2012

Opinion + OOTD

(All the pretty lights)


( A little bit of arm candy)




( The sky looks so beautiful)

Today is easter saturday and I finally made the effort to go to church!! I haven't been to church in so long because of the churches view on issues in todays society. The bible say to love one an other and accept people for their differences but yet the catholic church says that being gay is wrong and that gay people are sick. Jesus wanted us to show love and accept people because being different is what make us special and the fact that the catholic church doesn't want to accept gay people or let gay people get married makes me angry. I mean I love Jesus and God but I disagree with some of the Catholic churches teachings. I know a lot of people will disagree with me but thats my opinion. Anyways since I love Jesus and God and easter is the time Jesus gave up his life so we can live I thought it was appropriate if I went today. The mass was pretty beautiful.

Todays outfit was as simple as simple can get. I wore my favourite sweater (I've had it for so many years its one of my treasured items) a white dress shirt and some JEANS! I never used to own a pair of jeans till this week. I can never find a pair of jeans that fit well so I never bought any. My mum got these for me and they do fit but not as well as I would like them so fit so I might have to take them in a bit.

I was thinking maybe I could include some of my D.I.Y projects on this blog but not really sure. Should I??


Anyways guys Happy Easter


1 comment:

  1. Love the jewelry you have on!

    --Izumi
    Visit me Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete