Monday 23 April 2012

Supafest




(Ice Cubes sons the one with the jacket on is so hot!)


Big Sean 


Trey Songz


Miss Kelly Rowland 


Chris Brown-I didn't get any good photos of chris because I moved to the back so I could dance)


Lupe  Fiasco and his sexy DJ





Ice Cube

Hey dolls,
So yesterday I went to supafest which is a music festival. At first I didn't want to go and wanted to sell my ticket but Noone wanted to buy it so I ended up going. It was a really great day. I saw some of my favorite artists and had a good time dancing with Tamara. Ice Cube was the stand out for me ( one is his sons is so handsome).

I wore a bright coloured/colored top, high waisted shorts and vans. I teamed it up with a studded bag and some bracelets. Sorry I didn't get a proper outfit photo.

Anyways have a lovely day 


1 comment: