Tuesday 1 May 2012

All white everything


I love the fur on the chair adds a warm and soft  feel to the room



A touch of vintage 


This is my dream! The clothes add colour to the room.




How cool would this be to display some of your favourite pieces 


Hey Dolls, 
Im redecorating my room and trying to make everything  WHITE. I love the look of a white room it just looks all clean and pretty and very feminine. Pretty much everything is white expect for 3 things; my wardrobe, mirror and TV table. I'm buying a new mirror this weekend so I'm pretty excited about that. Im thinking about painting my wardrobe and TV table but I hate waiting for paint to dry; so I might buy news ones. when I finish redecorating Ill do a room tour! 

(none of the pictures above are mine just inspiration I found on google)



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous post, doll. very inspirational, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH
    I love the first one it´s so epic <3
    Your blog are great love them to read
    look at mine please :)

    xoxo
    Xinni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This exactly what i've been looking for! So inspirational for my own room!!

    Adella

    xx

    ReplyDelete