Sunday 20 May 2012

Birthday Wish List



Canon EOS 550D

Manikin 



Marc Jacobs Watch 


Doc Martens 

Alexander Wang Bag 

Chanel Nail Polish 


YSL clutch/ Wallet 

mui mui sneakers 

Ipad 


Louis Vuitton Bag 

Hey Dolls, 

Its my Birthday in 41 days. I'm Turning 18. Im supper excited but scared at the same time. I cant believe im going to be an adult. It feels like just yesterday I turned 13.. Anyways this is a list of stuff I hope I get!!!!!

I have no idea what to do for my birthday. if you have any ideas please leave them in a comment or email me. I don't want to do anything big just something small with my close friends.

Sorry for the lack of post this month. I have been going though a really bad time in my life and it got to a point when I just wanted my life to be over. Im slowly getting better with the help of my lovely friends oh and my best friend shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment