Saturday 26 May 2012

Outfit of the day plus stuff






Hey dolls,
This week has been so crazy I haven't even had 5 minutes to myself. I have had exams and I still have one more next wednesday. 

This outfit was from a couple of days a go I didn't have the time to post it then so I'm posting it now.
Anyways the other reason I've been so busy is that my friend and I have been setting up out business.

 Its called iivory. At the moment we are just selling jewellery but soon we will be selling clothes. If you are interested visit our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/iiv0ry) or tumblr (http://iiv0ry.tumblr.com) or email us at (orderiivory@hotmail.com) or simply leave a comment bellow:).

Anyways dolls have a lovely day 

3 comments:

  1. Love that rings!!
    Ey! you have an interesting blog!
    like to follow each other?? I hope so! we could stay in contact...
    I already follow you on GFC and Bloglovin!
    kisses!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is cute!! I would love to follow each other :)

      xx

      Delete